Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 20 July 2014

Twin spin, storm in a c-cup, hang ’em high, rude view

Double the trouble
Ae, Janie
The mystery over actress Janie Tienphosuwan’s supposed marriage problems is deepening amid revelations her businessman husband may also have befriended the twin of a young woman previously thought to have taken his fancy.

Janie's husband, Chonsawat "Ae" Asavahame last week declined to answer questions about his marriage, as he turned up at a navy concert to raise funds for the Red Cross. Channel 3 actress Janie, meanwhile, stayed out of sight.

The putative third hand who is supposedly behind their marriage problems, youngster Pui Nun, is also keeping the public guessing.

Rumours that their marriage was under threat started when Pui Nun — who a source close to Ae insists is merely a member of Ae’s staff who helps him out at weekends — posted pictures on social media of her frolicking on his speed boat, and lingering at racing track meets when he competes.

Earlier, the Manager/ASTV newspaper quoted a source as saying Janie hasn’t been seen at the Asavahame family pile in Samut Prakan, where Ae is chairman of the local Provincial Administrative Organisation, for a month.

Reports quote a Pantip forum post that said Janie confronted Ae with claims he was seeing Pui Nun. Ae responded physically, and Janie fled the marital home. Despite the gravity of the claims, Ae argues he cannot respond to mere entertainment tittle-tattle, as he is an elected official.

In the past week, reports are emerging that Janie, while declining to comment publicly, may have been active on the internet. An Instagram user, sunisan_s, has published images of a woman identified as Pui Nun’s twin sister, Ann-Ann.

A caption accompanying one image of Ann-Ann kissing a racing meet prize says: "Ann-Ann is kissing a trophy cup, while wearing Khun A’s racing suit."

Internet sleuths say the location indicator for the Instagram site is the same as that for the Instagram site on which, until recently, Ae and Janie posted romantic pictures of themselves. "Janie may be posting under a new name to flush out Ann-Ann as the real third hand," netizens say.

Writing on Instagram, Pui Nun has added little to the rumours that she or her sister are seeing Ae romantically, though she was quick to deny reports that Ae had bought her a Honda Accord. As with all her utterances, she did not mention him by name.

"It’s actually a Honda Civic, and my family bought it for me, no one else. It has Samut Prakan plates, because that’s where I live. Spare a thought for my family … they are upset by the stories," she said.

Elsewhere, she suggested she had yet to find the man of her dreams. "I want to meet him … the one who wants to talk to me, where I don’t have to do a thing. When will I find someone, just one, who can be mine?" she asked.

A friend replied: "Have a child … with the one who is already yours. You will have no trouble financially." Pui Nun replied saying she was in no hurry to have kids.

Meanwhile, former Channel 3 news presenter Narakorn Tiyayon, who lives next to Janie’s mother, is angry about news reports linking her to claims that Janie had fled Ae’s home to take shelter with her mother.

"I have no idea what is going on as I haven’t asked. However, I am worried about their feelings. I am not responsible for those reports, and am consulting a lawyer about taking legal action," she said. -

Bigger is better?
Ja Turbo
Singer Nongphanee "Ja Turbo" Mahadthai is apologing for showing off her new, larger breasts on a religious day.

Ja Turbo, best known for the sexy song Kan Hoo, underwent plastic surgery in Chiang Mai on July 11 to have her breasts enlarged with 350cc implants.

She came under fire on the internet after posting pictures of her new breasts on Facebook, with many Thais saying it was inappropriate to display her body as Thais entered Buddhist Lent.

The singer said she is pleased with her new breasts, but didn’t mean to cause any offence. She kept her fans updated constantly with pictures taken at the hospital and back at home, where her mother massaged her breasts to help ease the pain.

"I honestly didn’t know I was posting the pictures on the day coinciding with the start of Buddhist Lent," she said, denying she intended to take on sexy modelling work now she has a bigger chest. "If I had known, I wouldn't have posted so soon."

Ja Turbo said she was back on her feet in just three days, though said her breasts still hurt.

"The pain is bad … it feels like my breasts have broken open. It’s like being run over by a 10-wheel truck," she said frankly.

"The doctor asked me if I wanted 400cc implants, and suggested it might be time I had my backside done as well, but I resisted.

"Friends ask if I had my breasts enlarged. I say no, I have simply had them done … as before I had no breasts at all," she joked.

Three days after the operation, she took her mother to a temple to make merit for her larger breasts.

"They are so much better than wearing falsies. I was giving away prizes at a function once. I had to give away 40, but had only managed 20 when I had to excuse myself, as my silicone breasts were slipping off my chest. I decided after that experience it was better to get them done." -

Don't just bitch, do something


Boom
Former Miss Thailand and actress Panadda “Boom” Wongphudee says she is willing to give up sexy modelling work for the sake of her campaign to introduce capital punishment for rape and murder.

However, she is also asking her internet critics to give her a break, denying she has jumped on the capital punishment bandwagon for the sake of her own career.

Boom says she has long called for capital punishment, but her campaign for 100,000 signatures to initiate a citizen’s law change only took off after Nong Kaem, 13, was murdered on a Bangkok-bound train on July 6.

The actress and model was chastised on the internet for turning up at Nong Kaem’s funeral in a revealing black dress. Critics say Boom’s own sexy image may indirectly encourage sex crimes.

Boom denies seeking publicity for herself, and insists her campaign has struck a chord. She has now gathered more than one million signatures, which she intends to present to officials next week.

"My main motive is to seek a safer society for my daughter," she said, adding she had lost sleep and 3kg in weight since the internet attacks started.

"I'm already well-known, and have no desire to boost my image further," she said.

However, in a concession to the critics, Boom said she is prepared to give up revealing modelling work.

"Some of you claim you do not oppose the campaign as such, but don’t want me wearing sexy outfits. I have some news for you: this is my career. But if it will help you move beyond that blockage, I am willing to give up such work. It will cost me more than one million baht a year, but I'm willing to do it for you.

"All I would ask is that you not merely carp and criticise, but actually stand for something. You don’t have to agree with me. But doing anything is better than merely bitching." -

A flash too far


Jamie
Veteran actress Jamie Bouher is swearing off short dresses after she failed to take precautions at an industry function, revealing the "petal between her legs", as Thai news reports put it.

Jamie on Friday apologised to the public for showing too much at the event, after initially blaming photographers for being too intrusive.

It's the second public apology Jamie has made this month, after a dress she wore to the Siam Dara Star awards was also criticised for being too raunchy.

The black dress she wore to the awards was cut along the right leg virtually up to the waist band. It swept aside to reveal a shaven pubic area, and black G-string which glittered in the light.

Initial reports about her latest indiscretion suggested Janie was wearing nothing at all, but she denies it is so.

"I was wearing a g-string, but did not take enough precautions," she said, denying she was trying to drum up publicity for herself. "From now on I will wear only long dresses or trousers to functions," she vowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment