Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 8 August 2010

Still on Top, Three's a crowd, Dodgy deals

Peemai, Pa Top
Actress Sumonrat "Peemai" Wattanaselarat is refusing to leave her millionaire tomboy partner, even after the tomboy vowed their marriage was at an end.

Peemai has apologised to her "husband", tomboy Pattinya "Pa Top" Kuantrakul, who declared on television last week that the marriage - sealed in the Maldives only three months before - was over.

"Since the wedding, Peemai's behaviour has changed. She follows me around everywhere, and won't go to work," said Pa Top, who said he was disappointed in his "wife".

"She can forget about reconciling, as I have found someone else now," she said, while admitting Peemai was still living at her family home.

The pair married in the Maldives on April 20, with Peemai wearing a bikini instead of a more traditional wedding dress, to perk up husky-voiced Pa Top's interest.

After their marriage hit problems, Peemai stopped turning up for work on a sitcom and a soap opera, throwing production schedules into disarray.

A couple of days after Pa Top's TV appearance, Peemai fronted up before the media on the set of new TV soap, in the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima.

Peemai said she had been naughty, but believed she deserved a second chance. Pa Top hadn't really found anyone else, but was just scaremongering.

"Neither of us is single, because we have each other," she said.

"Pa Top is so hot with the ladies, I could hardly let him out alone, so I followed him everywhere.

"He started complaining that I was distracting him from his work, I was hanging around so much. I am trying to make things up to him," she said.

The 20-year age gap was also to blame. "He speaks drily, just a few words. I don't understand what he's saying. At first, I would threaten to leave. Then, as we argued more often, he would threaten to leave me," said Peemai.

She had apologised to her TV bosses for failing to turn up to work, and promised to keep dramas in her private life separate from her work life from now on. -
2.

Note, Aum
A socialite kathoey is feeling chastened after A-list star Patcharapa "Aum" Chaichuea warned her against playing around with her boyfriend.

Brassy Aum called kathoey Ratchada "Amie" Krutramas after reports surfaced that Amie had been playing around with Aum's love interest, Kornwat "Note" Chaiwirawat.

The Dara Daily gossip rag claimed Note had fallen for white-skinned beauty Amie, who has changed her sex.

One observer saw them entering Note's city condo, said the magazine, though at the time Note didn't know she was a kathoey.

"Amie is so beautiful, he thought she was the real thing," said the magazine.

The truth about her identity has since emerged, though Amie, who has fronted up to the media since the claims surfaced, is declining to say how deep the relationship went.

"I can't confirm we went to my condo ... that's his affair, and you should ask him. But really it's nothing. We know each other, and Aum has called me about it. She was pleasant on the phone," said Amie.

She would not say how they met. However, now that Aum had stepped in, she would keep her distance.

"I'm not acting as a third hand between them," she said.

Dara Daily said Aum, defending her territory, was pleasant, but blunt.

"Even one meeting between you is more than enough," she said.

Amie is relieved Aum spared her feelings, as she didn't mean to steal anyone's property.

"I don't want this to go any further. I've been attacked on the internet enough as it is. I haven't tried stealing anyone ... the truth is, I didn't know who he was [Aum's boyfriend]," she said.

Rum goings on A gay socialite stands accused of duping youngsters into parting with cash in return for promises of an easy entry to the entertainment industry. -
3.

Champ
An actress, a TV presenter and a dance school head have laid a complaint with police claiming socialite Rath "Champ" Rimpleekul dragged their names into a cable TV venture scheme which they say does not exist.

Actress Panita "Ning" Pattanahiran, sexy cable TV presenter Saruta "Mor Oiy" Reungwiriya, Siripin Music and Dance School head Pinsiri Siripin, and five of his students complained last month to Suthitharn police.

They say Champ claimed they were shareholders in the scheme. Young people, thinking they would find jobs as presenters, paid to join.

Ning said she met Champ at a celebrity wedding in May. "He introduced himself as Mor Oiy's secretary," she said.

"He said they had embarked on a TV venture with the dancing school as a joint shareholder. He wanted to hire me as a presenter, and asked how much I would charge. I said I would ask for 40,000 for each tape.

"Shortly after, he made contact again, saying they had decided to hire me. However, he asked me to meet some young people who would act as my co-presenters. I declined, as I didn't like the look of it," she told the Manager/ASTV newspaper.

She has heard Champ has been bad-mouthing her to friends since laying her complaint. "I am gathering evidence and will lay an additional complaint of defamation," Ning said.

Khru Pin said Champ turns up at hi-so functions, and asks celebrities if he can have his picture taken with them. He carries 400,000 baht handbags to look the part.

"He sent me three batches of students. They were told that once their singing and dance training was over, he would enter them in competitions," said Mr Pin.

"I overheard one group of students saying that he charged them 10,000-20,000 baht each so he could buy them winning slots in a modelling competition run by a fashion magazine. He also persuaded some students to part with 40,000 baht each to buy shares in his supposed cable TV venture," he said.

"When I heard that he was taking money from the youngsters, I contacted Ning and Mor Oiy," he said.

Mor Oiy said she knew Champ personally. "He introduced himself as a fan. He would turn up whenever my show went to air. He made a fuss of me, so much so that outsiders started to think of him as my manager. I even let him sleep over at my place," she said.

"But once I heard he was citing me as part of his venture, I had to come forward and clear my name."

Champ has yet to comment. Police inquiries are continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment