Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 4 June 2017

Comedian gets serious, fan not crazy, 'great' pretender

A Chernyim in ‘love child’ drama

A Chernyim
Comedian “A Chernyim” is taking legal action against a netizen who claimed he gave birth to her child 15 years ago but refused to help with the upkeep.

Accompanied by his wife and lawyer, A Chernyim, also known as Ekkarin Areerak, visited Technology Crime Suppression Division police last week to lay a complaint, after earlier giving the netizen one week to come forward and back up her claims, or run the risk of legal action.

He said the deadline had passed without the author of the anonymous post coming forward.
The netizen left a post on social media claiming A Chernyim had entered a relationship with her 16 years ago and left her with a child to bring up alone.

The girl he had allegedly fathered, now 15, was poised to enter university.  He had never acknowledged her as his own nor sent money in support. She left her comment at the social media site of a TV presenter.

Without declaring whether the claim was likely to be true, A Chernyim said he was willing to pay for 15 years of backdated upkeep if he had indeed abandoned the child.

Expanding on the unusual offer, his wife, Rongnapa “Maem Areerak”, said if a DNA link can be proven, the child also would stand to gain a share of their assets, including property and cars. As a mother, she was also happy to take on the duty of helping rear the youngster. She urged the poster to get in touch.

Speaking at the police station after the deadline had passed, A Chernyim, a father of two children of similar age, said the post had jolted his family. He hoped the prospect of legal action would serve as a lesson to other “keyboard warriors” to mind their words.

“If I met her, the first thing I would ask is, is she confident in the claims she made? If it’s true, what does she want? Does she want me to make amends for 15 years in which I failed to take care of her child?

“If she stands by that, I would ask her to take a DNA test. If it’s true, I am prepared to take responsibility. But if she said it in a moment of fun without thinking through the consequences, I would ask her to talk to my lawyer, as it’s past the deadline that I set.”

A Chernyim said his accuser’s words affected his standing in the eyes of his children and the public.

“My daughter regards me as a hero. She asked if it was true, after a friend sent a Line message asking if she had a younger brother or sister. I knew at that moment the saga had affected her perception of me.

“I can now confirm none of this is true. I have never had a child with anyone else, and I have been with my wife 19 years.”

He would now leave the matter in the hands of the law, though his lawyer was still prepared to consider a public apology.

“I am confident my wife believes in me, and our family is robust. Still, I am worried that if I do not ask the law to intervene, my accuser might do it again. Next time, the head of the family she maligns might have a history of such behaviour, and his family may be less secure. The pressure could make the family break up. It’s a sensitive matter,” he said.

Singer relieved
Ja R siam
Sexy singer Nongphanee “Ja R Siam” Mahadthai is relieved after discovering a man who turned up at her home in the dead of night was a genuine fan, and not some crazy as she had feared.

Ja laid a complaint with Bang Bua Thong police after a man, aged in his late 20s, paid a visit to her home shortly before midnight on May 28 asking if he could pose for a picture with her.

Ja, best known for her crotch-grabbing song Kan Hoo, said she had just come back from a concert and was heading to bed when she heard the bell ring.

Two members of her dance troupe who were staying over went down and found the man, who they said looked drunk, asking to see her.

“He didn’t look too trustworthy, so I ducked behind a curtain. He kept peering around but finally left on his motorcycle. I spoke to security, who said he had come before. The last time, security wouldn’t let him in, but he sneaked past anyway,” she said.

“He told my dancers he was a fan and made out we were really close. I told security that if he comes back, he should seize the man.”

She said she would install extra CCTV cameras at her home.

Speaking a couple of days later, Ja said she now knew the identity of the young man after he came forward to police. “He was a genuine fan after all and meant me no harm. My elder sister spoke to his father, who says all he does watch my YouTube videos.

“It turns out he lives on the main road in the same village as me. When he saw my van go past, he followed me out,” she said.

“If he is a true fan, I would like him to come and see me perform rather than visit me at home. I have other fans in this village. If they want a picture, they can tell security. I will come out and see them, but only during the day. We have to separate daytime from private time.”

She said she accepted the young man’s apology.

Just ‘doesn’t feel the same’
Boy, Great
Actor Warintorn “Great” Panhakarn, linked as a fantasy partner to a doe-eyed actor with whom he shared some tender moments lately, says he won’t stroke the chin of just any male, as it doesn’t feel the same.

Great, hailed by enthusiastic fans as a dream partner to honey-faced actor Jirayu “James” Tangsrisuk after the two shard close moments at an industry event, is still bemused by fan reaction to the incident.

James and Great were filmed last month winding down at rehearsals for a charity concert where fans enthused they appeared to carry on like gay lovers discovering each other for the first time rather than mere friends.

In some shots, James sits between Great’s legs, as Great cups his chin in his hands, and examines his watch. James also looks up smilingly into Great’s eyes and in another shot reclines back into his lap, with Great holding him gently around the neck.

The shots set off feverish longing on social media, including the hashtag GreatJames on Twitter, for fans who believe the pair, who appeared together in the TV soap Jutathep Gentlemen, would make a dream couple.

The incident now has a humorous spin-off on television, with one show pairing Great with actor Pakorn “Boy” Chatborirak, who is also close to James.

In the show, Boy stands in for James and sits in the same pose as the sweet-faced actor, with Great cupping his chin, examining his watch, and the two casting soulful looks at each other. In Great’s hands, Boy looks more awkward.

Great, who is planning to enter the monkhood for a month, said he and James, his junior, have been close for ages.

“I didn’t do it out of attraction to James, but because I like caring for him,” he said. “He’s like that and has been from the beginning, so I didn’t feel a thing. But if you had me rub Boy’s chin in real life ... that would feel a bit icky. It just wouldn’t be right.

“James is sweet-faced and sensitive. If I did that to Boy, I would look like a brazen kathoey.

“I still like women as much as I ever did. As for James, he is seldom paired as a fantasy item with women, but now seen as an ideal fantasy mate to me. I told him fans are into such strange things these days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment