Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 4 September 2016

LOVE GONE STALE, JAH'S TRAGIC LOSS, TANGMO'S FLING

Affairs of the heart

Tuktoon and kids

Tuktoon and Tum
Model and presenter Rodjalake “Tuktoon” Karnkosol has told her disloyal husband and father of their two young children not to come back if his heart isn’t in it.

Tuktoon, 34, said she is preparing for life as a single mum after her husband, singer Suton “Tum” Boonsarmsai, 23, went before the media last week to admit he had been seeing someone else.

He took up with a so-called “pretty” product presenter from Lampang and has since left his wife and two children, aged two and five months. While he insists he loves the children, he told the public his love for Tuktoon had gone stale.

“Tuktoon still loves me, it’s only my love which has waned. I think it would be hard for us to get back together now,” Tum, finalist in the Star 10 singing contest, said.

“I will not desert the kids. I might have done my duty as a husband poorly, but I must do my best as a dad.”

Tuktoon earlier exposed his affair on social media, as she posted a picture of herself holding the hand of their youngest child, Martin.

“Someone has deserted me. He might think I have no value, but mum always tells me I am worth the most in her life,” she wrote.

“We won’t leave each other. Why is getting through every hour so hard? I will be strong for you. I am sorry, Martin.”

As speculation mounted about the state of her marriage, Tuktoon declined to comment until her husband had spoken to reporters. Almost a week later, coinciding with her birthday, a tearful Tum went before the media to apologise.

“It was my saddest birthday ever,” Tuktoon said later. She forgave her husband, as she suspected he was confused.

“A day after we broke up, he came back crying, saying he would get a vasectomy as punishment. He said he’d change many things in his life, but things have grown worse since.”

Before he went before the press, Tum sent Tuktoon a message stressing again that their love had gone off the boil. Tuktoon said she disagrees that a marriage cannot be salvaged, as a couple can always try to reach a new understanding.

“I am sure all families have their arguments, but if two people decide to join hands, and as long as no one else interferes, they should be able to fix their problems,” she said. “Both of us were born to broken families and we told each other we wouldn’t do it to our own family.
“I hope society still gives Tum a chance. But I couldn’t help but feel stunned by some of the stuff he was saying ... how could he think such things?”

She said his behaviour started to change about four months ago, shortly after the birth of their second child. She admitted her emotions were up and down during pregnancy, and after Martin was born her main focus was on him rather than taking care of her husband.

She found out he had been seeing someone else when a well-wisher sent her the pretty’s picture and asked her to do some digging. She called the woman, who declined to talk. 

“I thought, no wonder we have been having problems, as they started occurring about the same time,” Tuktoon said.

Tum, who has taken a hammering on the internet, said the relationship with the pretty had since ended. He claimed he and Tuktoon were having problems before he decided to stray.
Tuktoon, who has given Tum two weeks to think things over, warns she is not prepared to part with the kids.

“Tum says he loves me as the mother of his children or as a friend, but not his wife,” she said.

“I think we have to see how things go over time. I can’t just change overnight. If he comes back and his heart isn’t in it, I would rather not have him at all.” -

2. 
Actress mourns for sister

Jah
Actress and VJ Natthaweeranuch “Jah” Thongmee says her younger sister June, who took her life last month, was depressed after recent back surgery.

Jah opened up about her sister’s life as she attended funeral rites for Korbboon “June” Thongmee at Wat Prasri Mahadhat Worawihan in Bang Khen. She was cremated on Wednesday.

On Aug 25, June, 32, a former air hostess and hydroponic farm owner, took her own life by jumping from the 10th level car park of a city store. Onlookers took her to hospital, but she died soon after.

Jah said June sent her family a Line message in the moments before she made the fateful decision. She tried to track her down but could not get there in time.

“I still cannot believe it, but we are trying to come to terms with her loss. I have to be strong for mum and dad,” she said.

In the message, June said she loved her parents, and was happy to have been born their child. She was sorry for her mistakes and the decision she was about to make.

Contrary to media reports, June did not have problems with her love life, Jah said. Her boyfriend was among the mourners, and brought her favourite teddy bear, which he left in her coffin.

Jah said no one saw it coming, as she thought June was making a good recovery after the operation.

“Everyone knows that after a back op you need plenty of time to recuperate. I was sure she would get better ... in fact, her life was back to normal, and I don’t know what she was thinking at that moment,” she said.  

At the funeral, Jah knocked on the lid of her sister’s coffin to say goodbye. “Go well, and don’t worry. I am sure you will be happy in the place you have chosen,” she said. -

3. Tangmo and Tono’s tribulations

Tangmo, Tono
Actress Pattaratida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong says she has tried out a relationship with a tomboy, but called it off as it conflicts with her faith in God.

Tangmo was asked last week about life as a single since she broke up last year with singer and actor Pakin “Tono” Kumvilaisak.

Tangmo took a sleeping pills overdose in July last year after Tono declared their relationship had failed.

The pair were engaged at a photographic studio, done up as a church, in December 2013. A priest sealed their union, with Tono converting to Tangmo’s Christian religion to share her faith.

Neither Tangmo nor Tono have found anyone new since, though lately Tono has been linked to a Playboy model. He has also reverted to Buddhism to keep his parents happy.

Tangmo says she does not keep in touch, though she sent him a text recently when she heard he had taken a fall off his motorbike. “He thanked me for my concern,” she said.

Asked about reports she had been chatting to a “handsome woman”, Tangmo said she had drawn close to a tomboy recently only to call it off when she reflected on her wider devotion to Christianity.

“She probably sought me out because I have no boyfriend at the moment. I felt comfortable talking to her because she is a woman just like me, and there was none of the selfishness which you can get from men. But it couldn’t happen anyway, because in my religion it’s wrong. Whatever happens, I won’t do anything to upset God,” she said.

“Men approach me, but they tease in fun, and don’t talk seriously,” she added. The actress declined to comment on the Playboy model in her former love’s life, saying she would rather hear the news from Tono himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment