Who is Mae Moo?

Saturday 26 September 2015

R rejects drunk claims, Yui's comeback, jealousy denial

Actor in deadly traffic accident

"R"
Actor Anattapol "R" Sirichumsaeng insists he wasn’t drunk when he hit the back of a 10-wheel truck on the expressway, triggering another accident which left the truck driver in the first vehicle dead.

R was lucky to escape with light abrasions in the Sept 18 accident, in which he hit the back of the truck on the expressway near Sukhaphiban 5.

"My own car went belly-up in the middle of the road. I managed to crawl out a side window. The truck driver, P'Anan, parked his vehicle by the side of the road and got out to see how I was," R said last week as he recounted his ordeal.

"P'Anan asked how many people accompanied me. I told him I was alone. He asked where I had travelled from, and why I hit his truck.

"We were exchanging phone numbers when an 18-wheel container truck hit the back of my car.

"The truck lost its balance, and started drifting along the road towards me. I was able to dodge it in time with just a second to spare, but P’Anan wasn’t so lucky.

"After the truck struck my car, I went over to check the vehicle, and saw the driver climb out. He was OK, which was a relief.

"But when I saw P’Anan had been crushed to death by the container truck, I was terribly upset. We were talking together just moments before."

R said he had helped the dead man’s family with initial funeral expenses.

The victim's full name has not been released.

The actor left the scene of the accident to attend to his injuries before police were able to arrive.

"My arms were grazed, and I needed stitches to a finger on my right hand," he said.

"My collarbone was also bruised. At the time I could think only of my parents so asked an onlooker to take me to hospital.

"I fell asleep at the wheel because I have been working so hard."

R had been drinking at a party to mark the end of filming a soap opera, but insists he wasn’t under the influence. "I had just a few drinks, and took a rest before heading home."

The actor visited expressway police on Wednesday to give his account of what happened. Pol Lt Col Teera Ruangneht, of Expressway Police 1, said police had charged R with careless driving after he hit the back of a truck. They fined him 1,000 baht.

"Police were unable to test his blood alcohol level, as he had left the scene by the time they arrived," he said. However, officers were sure he had no intention to flee. -

2. 
Ex-supermodel searches for lost daughter

Yui
Former supermodel Rojjana "Yui" Phetkanha, making a comeback after a life ravished by drugs, heartbreak and alcohol, says she hopes to meet her daughter after 13 years apart.

The task is stepping up in urgency, after Yui received word her daughter has fallen into the clutches of ill-intentioned people on the internet.

Yui, who was picked up off the streets in 2013 suffering from bipolar disorder, says she would like to get to know her daughter now she is growing up. She hasn’t seen her since her former husband left when the child was just a week old.

The former star, who at the height of her fame was a professional model in Milan, Paris and New York pulling in 50 million baht a year, now runs simple modelling shows in the provinces, teaching youngsters how to handle the catwalk.

"I don’t want to say much, in case it affects my daughter," Yui wrote on social media last week.

"I would like to meet her.

"I can’t imagine what she looks like.

"Back when I had problems with my husband and we were arguing, he took her away to raise her himself.

"But I know my daughter wants to meet me now. My ex-husband found me recently, and abused me over the phone.

"He told me to stop contacting her. I was confused … when did I contact her?"

Yui said her daughter had tried to reach out to her after finding a Facebook account faked in her name.

"I discovered my daughter had talked to someone on Facebook," she said. "It was bogus, and the author was impersonating me. I suspect the culprit is someone who looked after me in the past but now harbours a grudge.

"My daughter didn’t know ... she thought it was me. My former husband found out, and called me in protest," she said. "I have cried over this for many nights. People advise me to lay a police complaint, as I am worried the imposter might lure my daughter into unsafe situations.

"I am not sure what they talked about, but I want to find her before it is too late."

Yui said she has asked friends to help her find her daughter. -

3. 
Saucy scene sparks friction

Woonsen, Chakrit
Actor Chakrit Yamnarm denies reports he was gripped by a fit of jealousy after his wife, VJ and actress Wirithipa "Woonsen" Pakdeeprasong, took part in a saucy love scene with a rising young star.

The love scene
Woonsen and DJ/actor Puttichai "Push" Kasetsin pair up for a tender love scene in the GMM lakorn, Wanna Be Sup'Tar. Push kisses his co-star, and holds her breasts.

Breathless reports proclaimed the kiss was a genuine meeting of the lips rather than clever work with photography, and had caused ructions in Woonsen’s marriage with Chakrit.

A jealous Chakrit is said to have proclaimed "I can look after my wife myself, I don’t want her to take part in such love scenes again".

Even before the report appeared, a nervous Push went before the cameras to tell Chakrit he was just acting. "I’m following orders on set," he said, offering Chakrit an apologetic wai.

After hearing Chakrit was threatening to stop his wife accepting such work after she took part in the love scene, he hurriedly contacted her on social media to ask if it was true. She assured him it wasn’t.

Chakrit, who as a leading man in the movies is known for taking part in his own saucy love scenes including his latest role in the romantic horror Mae 
Bia (the Snake Lady), took Woonsen before the media late last week to deny he was the jealous type.

"It’s just a news story, which can be dispiriting at times, even though I know what to expect.
"I would rather journalists not make such claims; stories like this seem designed to cause arguments in our marriage.

"I have been in this industry a long time, and am not sitting around waiting to get jealous about my wife. Yes, I can look after her myself, but if she wants to take on work to help make ends meet, even better."

He said he accepts Push’s apology, but told him not to worry.

"Whatever work my wife takes on, I hope she gives it her best, as I want her to be happy on set," he said.

Woonsen said she talks to her husband often about her work, and denies he ever made the remark.

"I am not worried about it, though Push is a bit stressed," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment