Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 6 April 2014

WIFE DOESN'T MIND, THE ROAD TO RECOVERY, LOOKING FOR MR RIGHT

Kanok
News anchor Kanok Ratwongsakul, bouncing back from a leaked pictures scandal, says he is as wayward and mischievous as most men, but does it with the blessing of his wife.

Kanok complained to police on Thursday about what he says is an internet campaign to discredit him. He has also taken a month off work, as his employer the Nation Group investigates whether he needs to make a public account of himself.

While the outside world might take a dim view of his supposed indiscretions, Kanok said his wife is unflustered by the scandal.

In one clip Kanok, supposedly with another woman, utters the fateful words "I love you".

"My wife asked me if I'd seen the clip … and then calmly walked to the fridge to fetch some pineapple!" he wrote on Facebook last week.

The high-profile presenter said he sees massage girls with his wife’s blessing, and believes some of the leaked pictures might date from a recent outing with one.

However, he also wonders if his anti-government leanings might have something to do with the Instagram campaign to discredit him.

He said his red shirt enemies have twice claimed that he is seeing another woman, and threatened to expose his misdeeds.

A clip and still shots, published under an account called Liekanok, show Kanok in sleeping position, standing naked by the window and masturbating. The author, who does not identify herself, says she was once a member of Kanok’s fan club and struck up a relationship with him online.

"He told me he no longer loves his wife and is with her just as a friend. He says he works hard to support his family but gets little comfort from her. He says that while once he liked to play around, now he wants someone to look after him.

"I fell for the line, but now realise it was just a con. Once he had had his way with me, he dumped me," she said, adding she knew of at least four other women in the same predicament. "I am tearing away the mask to expose what this man is really like," she said.

Kanok, who denies exploiting his fame to get women into bed, admits the pictures of him sleeping are indeed real.

"I can’t be sure about the audio in a clip in which I say ‘I love you’, as I say the same thing to many people, including young people and members of my fan club," he said.

"At least I didn’t say, 'You’re the only woman I love,' ” he joked.

"However, the image of me helping myself [masturbating] has been doctored — though it looks unconvincing, as if those responsible have tried to cover up their lack of editing skills," he said.

"The picture is taken from between my legs, looking back up at my face. They could not have taken it without my knowledge. If I was really with a woman as alleged, why wouldn’t I simply make love to her rather than playing with myself?" he asked.

"I used to play around all the time, but I'm now approaching 50 and since getting married I have gone numb down there. My passion is virtually spent."

His wife agreed with him the picture is doctored.

"She told me I am not that big," he joked. "Speaking as a man, however, I'm secretly pleased the penis that appears in the shot is a decent size … I wouldn’t like it if they gave me a tiny one," he added.

Kanok said his wife gave him permission to have a sexy massage last year as she recovered from surgery for growths in her uterus. "I'm as mischievous as any man, but do it with my wife’s blessing," he said.

The presenter said the campaign of leaked pictures first surfaced two months ago.

The author of the Instagram post has responded to Kanok’s remarks, insisting the pictures are real. Police are investigating. -
2.
Yui
Former supermodel Rojjana "Yui" Phetkanha is making a comeback after she was picked up off the streets last year suffering from bipolar disorder.

Police admitted Yui, 39, to Somdet Chaopraya Institute of Psychiatry for treatment last September after finding her living the life of a vagrant on Phetkasem Road, carting about a bag of old clothes and food.

She returned to the spotlight last week to launch a book about her life.

Yiu, a former professional model in Milan, Paris and New York who at the height of her career was pulling in 50 million baht a year, admits she would like to return to the industry, but said she must learn to manage her mental illness first.

"You can say I'm 100% better, though I have to take medication for the rest of my life. Each time I go in to hospital, I long to return to my ordinary life, but I can’t, as treatment takes months. This time, I will not give in," she said.

Yui, who has struggled to recover from alcohol and drug addiction, habits she picked up while overseas in her twenties, plans to admit herself to a rehab centre in Chiang Mai next month.

A British modelling agency which knows her from her days overseas, Storm Models, had contacted the local consul offering to help with treatment costs. Yui, who in her book reveals she has a 12-year-old daughter, says she hopes she can find work in the industry, even a behind-the-scenes role, when she gets out in two months. -
3.
Woody
Presenter Woody Milintachinda wants to get married before he’s 40, though a law change to permit gay marriage might be needed first.

Woody, 37, says he has a love interest overseas, though he hesitates to call him a boyfriend.

"If he’s a lover, I would want to get married, as I would like a partner in life," he said.

Woody was asked about a published picture of him walking with a muscle-clad young man at the city airport.

Woody and friend
"I was actually in a group of 10, including three friends, but the picture which appeared showed just me and the guy closest to me, who I have known since childhood. 

"We are close friends, and consult each other on many things … he's one of about five close friends in my life. However, he’s not my boyfriend."

Woody, who presents a variety TV show and is now promoting the Mcot HD box, won’t utter the gay word, though he says most people must know where he stands by now.

"When I fall in love, I usually fall head over heels. If it goes wrong, I lose interest in everything. Anyone who enters my life must know he has to compete with work, which is hard. Anyone who wants to give it a go can apply now," he joked.

Woody said his love interest is Thai, and works outside the industry. "Relationships with people in the industry rarely work, as we know each other too well," he said. "If I do fall in love and decide he’s the man for me, I would want to get married, but a law change might be needed first," he said.

"The world is changing, and the law must follow. If the day comes to pass, I’ll make sure to invite you," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment