Who is Mae Moo?

Monday 14 June 2010

The wicked one, As nature intended, Two appealing

Peck
 The socialite accused of having an affair with doe-eyed actress Savika "Pinky" Chaiyadej has apologised for causing her family distress, and says the blame should lie with him alone.

Peck Sunchai, who is married to actress and presenter Tanyaret "Tanya" Engtrakul, admits he and Pinky were close. "We went everywhere together, for meals and so on ... but I have cleared up the matter now, and we are now like just brother and sister," he said last week.

"These public attacks on my wife and Pinky should stop. I'm the wicked one. The blame should lie with me alone," he said, referring to negative reaction in the media.

He was commenting after the drama over his alleged affair with Pinky reignited early this month with the publication of a photograph sent to his mobile phone of Pinky posing provocatively in her pyjamas.

A day before Peck's apology, a tearful Tanya said she was willing to give up her husband if Pinky did not stop pursuing the man.

Tanya said she could not be sure that the relationship between Peck and Pinky was over. Pinky had spoken to her, insisting she and Peck were merely brother and sister and that she would not interfere in their lives again.

However, stories about the couple kept emerging, including claims that Peck took Pinky to India for an abortion - which both parties have denied.

Recently, Tanya also found a picture of Pinky wearing pyjamas and making a saucy face at the camera on her husband's mobile phone.

"I have stopped searching for information, and no longer check my husband's mobile phone. I don't want to know any more," said Tanya.

"The rumours are upsetting. I've no energy for work. They say it's over, but how can I be sure?" Tanya said last Tuesday.

"I haven't considered divorce. I have to put our family first, and we're trying to start again.

"However, learning to trust again will take time."

According to initial news reports in April giving rise to rumours of their affair, Peck and Pinky were caught on a security camera, kissing in the lift of a city hotel. Other reports had them coo-ing over each other in an aircraft.

When reports of his alleged infidelity surfaced, Tanya threatened to leave her husband. He promised to reform himself, and Tanya asked for time to start anew.

"Since it started, he has been great," said Tanya.

"We talk about these claims as they emerge. His mother and younger sister have also been a great source of support," she said. She had lost 3kg since the claims first surfaced.

"If Pinky doesn't give up, I'm no longer interested. I'll call it off myself, and let her have him. I'll give him up to the person he would rather have in my place.

"I don't like to make problems, but these days all I do is respond to problems that someone else has created," she said.

Earlier the same day, Pinky dissolved in tears as she was asked at a city function about the ordeal. "It's hard to be portrayed as a third hand. I'm stressed. I have cleared up the matter with Tanya. As far as I'm concerned, it's over," she said.

She had posted the picture of herself wearing cartoon pyjamas and making provocative facial gestures on her Facebook account. Anyone could have sent it to Peck's mobile phone. She denied sending it herself.

By Thursday, after Peck had made his public apology, Pinky was in better spirits. "I'm grateful to Peck for saying sorry. Hopefully we can now move on with our lives," she said.

"What Peck said about us going everywhere as a twosome was true," she said, adding that she and Peck had talked about the scandal engulfing them.

Pinky still talks to Tanya on her BlackBerry phone, and Peck said the three of them might even go out together sometime, now the relationship is on a safe footing. -
2.

Pat
Actress Napapa "Pat" Tontrakul is having second thoughts about surgery to enhance her breasts, after a doctor likened the experience to getting hit by a 10-wheel truck.

Pat also wants to have her chin and nose done, but the doctor says "No."

"He would have to accentuate my nose, which would cause bruising and could take ages to heal. I'm too busy with work," she told Thai Rath newspaper.

Even more than getting her face done, however, Pat would like to make her breasts bigger.

She has little meat on her breasts, but a deep cleavage, which she would like to close.

"I would like them to look as big as they are when I wear a booster bra with silicone stuffed inside," she said, adding she was getting tired of boosting and stuffing.

The drawback? Her doctor had likened the experience of getting hit by a 10-wheeler. "I am scared of the pain, I have to admit. However, I'm not worried that people will regard me as a plastic woman. My face is still my own.

"As for any work I might want to get done elsewhere on my body, people should bear in mind what it is exactly that I want to get done ... and nothing has happened yet," she said. -
3.

Bad-boy actor Somchai "Tao" Kemklat and the man he beat up in a noodle shop two years ago are threatening to reheat their dispute.

Tao and Wirachart "Kota" Densirikhun, 57, a Lampang grocery store owner, are vowing to appeal against the court's verdict in their case.

The Lampang district court sentenced Tao to 15 days in confinement for the noodle shop fracas.

Tao insists he fell over Kota by accident, while Kota wants the court to deliver a sterner message to Tao to keep his hands to himself.

In January, 2009, Kota complained to police that Tao beat him up at a roadside eatery as he was tucking into a bowl of noodles and dumplings.

The pair met for conciliation talks but failed to reach a deal. Tao denied the assault charge, insisting the head and body injuries sustained by Kota that day were an accident.

The Lampang district, however, found Tao had indeed assaulted Kota. In April, the court convicted Tao of assault, dismissing his claim to have merely fallen on the complainant, and sentenced him to 15 days in a police cell.

Emerging from court, Tao, who became a first-time dad in February and claims to have put his bad boy ways behind him, said he would appeal.

Kota says he too is unhappy with the verdict, and now plans an appeal of his own, as he thinks Tao's sentence was too light.

Since the court issued its verdict, a person of influence in Lampang, who claimed he was close to Tao, had turned up at his shop, asking him to abandon any plan to appeal.

"I said I would consult my lawyer, and have now decided the appeal should go ahead," said Kota. "Tao's influential friend hasn't returned to my shop," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment