Who is Mae Moo?

Saturday 13 June 2015

Sek pays up, soiled surprise, Aum's Imelda moment

Kan settles ‘for less’
Sek, Kan
Rocker Sek Loso’s divorce settlement is worth 17 million baht, says his estranged wife, who admits she will worry about him once the deal is done. 

Wiphakorn “Kan” Sukpimai said the value of the package is less than she sought, but she doesn’t want to prolong the dispute any longer. She started out seeking 900,000 baht a month in support for herself and the couple’s three children, for whom she is the dominant carer.

However, she settled for 150,000 baht a child a month, though Sek must also transfer ownership of the house he is in to the children, and buy Kan a 12 million baht house, with ownership once again split among the children.

Sek can stay in the former family home where he is now, and Kan and the kids will live in the house he will buy for them.

The fate of a 5 rai property which his company bought in the Kaset Nawamin Road area, worth 70 million baht, and a townhouse in Wang Thong Lang district is still in the air, with Sek apparently refusing to transfer ownership to the kids.

The couple reached a settlement at the District Court in Min Buri earlier this month, after eight sessions before a judge and mediator. Relations were so strained between the pair that the final session took place with Sek and Kan in separate rooms.

Court officials took proposals to and fro in a session lasting over four hours. The couple later posed for a joint picture, the only time they came face to face. Sek and Kan were together 23 years, 19 years as a married couple.

The package also includes support payments going back nine months, since Kan and the kids left the family home last October amid claims, later confirmed by Sek, that he had beaten her.

Kan said Sek had barely supported them since, but for two school term payments for the kids.

“He must pay 2 million baht for the kids, and 3 million baht to me for the period since we left home,” she said.

He also agreed to deposit 100,000 baht a year in the children’s savings accounts, and 7,000 baht in proceeds from each concert he performs.

Kan said she spent the first three days after the final court meeting doing little else but sleep. “I was annoyed, as I know I will never stay in the family home again,” she said.

Although the kids will live with her, Sek has the right to see them on weekends, though whether the meetings go ahead is up to them.

Both parties have also agreed to avoid harassing each other, after months of slugging it out on social media. Kan and Sek have also agreed to scrap seven lawsuits they filed against each other, including assault complaints which Kan’s family laid against the rocker.

Asked whether she could still be friends with Sek, Kan said it was too early to tell, as the pair have yet to talk.

“I don’t think you could call it love, but I am worried about him, because now he has no one. He has just the people around him, and I do not trust them,” she said.

“In the past, whatever happened, we still had our marriage licence which controlled him to some extent. But now I have divorced him he can do whatever he likes. I am worried the people around him can get away with things more easily than before.

“I hope he takes care of himself and thinks carefully about his decisions, because now he is on his own.”

They have agreed to sign their divorce papers at Bang Khen police station on Thursday. Sek has yet to comment on the settlement. -

2. Boy shocked by sex demand

Boy
Actor Pisanu “Boy” Nimsakul’s problems with intrusive admirers are taking a new turn after a fan sent him a pair of used male underpants through the post, and asked for sex.

Boy, who opened up about the saga last week, said his admirer sent the underwear to a company he has worked for in the past.

‘‘They called me and said a package for me had arrived,” he said. “As the company is far from me, I asked them to open it and take a picture.

‘‘The caller fell silent a moment, and warned me off the idea. He said the package contained underwear, and the sender wanted sex. It piqued my interest, so I asked some more.

‘‘They said it was used male underwear. My God! It had me going for a while!” he joked.

Boy said the underwear gift was extreme, and if his fan persisted he might have to lay a complaint with police.

In February, Boy came face to face with another over-the-top admirer, a young woman who turned up uninvited at his mother’s home and sat in wait for Boy to arrive.

“I went to visit mum and turned up just as this woman appeared,” he said. “I thought, who on earth is this? I took a second look and thought it was unlikely to be a friend of my mother’s.

“Inside, I asked mum who she was. Mum didn’t know, but said the stranger had called her asking if she could come around. My mother said no, but she turned up anyway.”

Boy’s mother suggested the woman was unwelcome. “She said she was resting and would like her to leave. I told her our home was private, and she had gone too far,” he said.

The actor said his fan hasn’t made any more house visits, but calls him late at night and sends messages on social media.

“She says she lacks money and offers me sex. I have told her that enough is enough. I understand they like my work, but I would like them to keep these things in the real world.”

Boy has yet to go to police about his fan club crazies, but says it is always an option if they go too far. -

3. If the shoe fits — you can’t wear it

Aum and pal Janie Tienphosuwan
A-list star Patcharapa “Aum” Chaichuea has some bad news for fans who expected she might clear out her extensive footwear collection in a cut-price shoe sale this weekend at a city department store.

Aum announced on social media last week she was putting on sale some of her favourite shoes to make room for new arrivals. A picture accompanying her post shows her wardrobe virtually spilling over with footwear.

Media reports said she has hundreds of pairs, all of them worth at least 10,000 baht.
“She has everything from high-heeled shoes to pumps and boots. They are the height of fashion, and every pair a brand name,” one outlet gushed.

Aum said she didn’t like to part with her shoes, but no longer has space for new purchases, which were sitting unloved in shopping bags.

“I have to bid farewell to some of them so I can make room for my new little sisters, which are still in their bags. I want to put them on the shelf where they can breathe. I bought them for a high price, but have decided I must sell them cheaply at the abfabmarket at the EmQuartier store,’’ she said.

Reports say her Facebook was besieged with inquiries. However, in a later message she revealed she was unable to part with all of them, as some are still too close to her heart.
“I am selling just 40 pairs, not the entire wardrobe,” she said.

“Many fans have called saying they will wait from early morning. I tell them to take their time, as they will bring out the shoes gradually, not all in one go. I am also selling some clothes which are almost as good as new. I am selling cheaply and making a loss on everything, but I want to get rid of the lot.

“The prices start at 1,000-5,000 baht. I am selling just three pairs of new shoes, which are going for less than half the price. If you don’t like, don’t buy, as they can go back on the shelf. I am already feeling a little faint about selling them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment