Who is Mae Moo?

Sunday 24 July 2011

OUT OF ORDER, NO LONGER LOVERS, BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON

Oom
Sexy actress Lakana "Oom'' Wattanawongsiri is unhappy after a procurer lined her up to have sex with a politician for 500,000 baht.

Oom says that, uninvited by her, a man she knows in the industry arranged for a politician admirer to meet her at a hotel, have sex and pay her for the privilege.

The actress, renowned for her sexy roles, went before the media last week after news emerged of the would-be tryst.

"I do sexy work, so fans assume that I am up for it, when really I am not,'' she told reporters. "I have never traded my body for sex.''

She has not spoken to the procurer since he made the offer by text message. However, her mother and boyfriend have given him an earful.

"I went to work one day last week and met a friend there. Next thing I know, I receive a text message saying a politician admirer was aware of our connection, and was interested in me.

"I was confused - interested in what?

"He replied, saying I shouldn't worry, because he'd already asked the politician for my 500,000 baht fee.

"I replied, asking `What 500,000 baht?'

"He sent me a message making it plain. I would meet the politician at a hotel, we'd have sex and he'd give me the money - minus his commission of 100,000 baht,'' said Oom.

Oom said her mother knows the procurer, and called him on her behalf to complain.

"My mother asked him how he could go ahead and make such an arrangement, when he knew what kind of girl I was,'' she said.

"He was wrong to claim I would be interested, and to offer me for sale. It's insulting,'' she said.

"I have my honour and pride. I love my family and boyfriend and do not pursue such a profession,'' she added.

Oom's boyfriend called the man to chastise him. However, while the episode had angered her family, she was unlikely to take legal action, as it risked harming her own reputation.

Nor would Oom name the procurer, or the politician who wanted to take her to bed.

"I don't want to make anyone suffer on my behalf. I am willing to seek forgiveness for him, but hope our paths do not cross again,'' she said.

Oom told the procurer in a text message that she wasn't interested, but he seemed not to understand.

"He replied telling me not to worry. Confidentiality was assured, because he's arranged for many other actresses to have sex with politicians before,'' she said. -

2.
James, Ae
Ending a 13-year relationship is better than marrying and living a lie, says actor and singer James Ruangsak.

James and his former fiancee, model Sasikarn "Ae'' Apichartworasil, went before the media last week to call an end to their pairing, which at one point had them talking about building a 30 million baht marital home.

Now, it's no more, as the two have decided they are too far apart in thinking and upbringing to make it work.

However, they say they have merely downgraded their relationship from lovers to friends. Apart from that, they are just as keen on each other as they were before.

"Our upbringings, ideologies and outlooks on life are too different,'' said James, who did most of the talking at the pair's press conference.

The two were all hugs and smiles before the cameras, denying that a third hand had forced them apart.

"We have been aware of problems in our relationship for the past five years, and have done everything in our power to correct them, including talking of marriage,'' he said.

"However, we decided that ending the relationship now would be better than trying to escape the truth by marrying, especially if it ended in divorce. Having reached this point, we decided not to waste any more time. We're happy with the decision.

"We didn't argue, and nor is it true, as the stories say, that I'm gay, or Ae is a lesbian,'' he added.

Ae said the pair broke up for personal reasons, rather than external factors such as a third hand or pressure by their families to marry.

"I don't imagine our lives will change much. Lately we have focussed mainly on our work. We are already fairly distant, so it won't be much different,'' she said. -

3.
Chakrit, Woonsen
Actor Chakrit Yamnarm says he's serious about his relationship with VJ Wirithipa "Woonsen'' Pakdeeprasong, but has yet to go down on bended knee.

He was commenting on rumours that, after a whirlwind romance, he and Woonsen were about to marry.

Chakrit, a notorious Romeo, says both sides were shocked by the reports. However, he understands how they came about, as he and Woonsen were serious about each other.

"It's a natural process. We are not together just for fun, but are committed about getting to know each other.

"But there's no lightning marriage. We have to do this right,'' he said, adding the pair would travel to Italy for a break at the end of the month.

Amateur chef Chakrit took his mother Somlak and Woonsen before the media last week to announce the launch of a coffee shop he has opened at King Mongkut Institute of Technology in Lat Krabang.

Asked if she held out hopes her son would marry Woonsen, Mrs Somlak said Chakrit was old enough to start planning a family, but the decision was up to him. Woonsen was a sweet girl with a natural manner, she said.

"He comes to me if he wants to talk. I tick him off for small things, but it is up to him whether he follows my advice,'' she said.

Asked if she was helping at the shop, Woonsen said she helps taste what is offered for sale. "I help in little ways. It's a family business, so I do my best ... a family business between Chakrit and his mother,'' she added carefully, with a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment